Natural, Fabulous, Silly, Loving, Caring, Ambitious, Shopaholic...Me...

marilyn monroe quotes

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Inside the Mind of a... Me" *Open Diary*


As I sit in my bed with a runny nose, tissue in hand, and laptop by my side I start to think about the things that make me happy, things I should get rid of, and begin to day dream of going to a wide open field full of soft grass. I'm wearing a free flowing dress that's fitted at the top and starts to loosen after my waistline. The dress is white with lavender flowers. My hair is in days old braid out. The sun warms my body as I smile brightly and turn in circles with my arms stretched out wide. I run through the fields barefoot without a care in the world. Next to the field is lots of sand and an ocean. I happily sit in the sand and wiggle my toes in it... I sometimes wish this fantasy land was my reality. Sometimes I feel so trapped inside of myself and all I want is to break free. Live freely in a small cozy home where I can run freely in the fields and lay in the sand and watch the ocean waves. I want to walk around my land barefoot and sit on my patio listening to music and write stories...This caged bird is dying to be free...

No comments:

Post a Comment