Natural, Fabulous, Silly, Loving, Caring, Ambitious, Shopaholic...Me...

marilyn monroe quotes

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

REALITY...

When the reality sets in that someone you've decided to trust, support, and give your heart to is full of shit...it hurts. It cuts like a knife and questions your judgement on picking mates. You think if you're doing all you can to bring the best out of someone, after a year they would appreciate you or at least wake the fuck up and realize you're an amazing person. You think they would value you and treat you like the queen you deserve to be treated as. They wouldn't shit on you or tarnish the beautiful rose you were created to be. They wouldn't bring you to one of the lowest points in your life and walk away. BUT through it all I realize how strong and beautiful I am. I realize my self worth and I thank GOD for providing me with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment